Wednesday, August 03, 2005

You are invited to my Kick Ass Vacation!



Take note of this. Put it in your palm.

Today I decided that when I turn 80 there will be no more major surgeries, heck maybe not even any minor ones for me. The day I have some young cardiologist tell me I need to go see a surgeon is the day the party planning starts. I'm going to take the $30,000 or so that the surgery, hospital stay, surgeons consulted for complication fees would cost and I'm going on a Kick Ass Vacation. I'm taking the grandkids, the kids, the spouse, and all friends who are at or beyond the 80 year mark. My calendar has a nice picture from the Family Island regatte of Georgetown, Bahamas. Let's go there. I'll be drinking plenty of margaritas, so I won't be feeling any pain. I plan on eating all the shellfish, fried, salty, spicy, high cholesterol, fatty food, I can get my hands on. If I die on the trip....well I guess I'll go out with a bang!

You don't want to forget this event. Put it down for the year 2054 or beyond. If you know who agirloutthere is, it is your lucky day because you are invited! Bring a fifth of your finest tequilla, and leave the sunscreen at home.

RSVP to agirloutthere by 2050AD

11 Comments:

Blogger Marsha said...

I'm in...and I qualify as long as I am still kicking around in 2054. I sure hope so. Since I am resident "ass" around this group, I will feel right at home...unless you mean people will be kicking me? Oh, what the hell... at 81, I will be ready to live dangerously.

Wed Aug 03, 02:05:00 PM 2005  
Blogger agirloutthere said...

Awesome! lol

Wed Aug 03, 02:09:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, So what if i am like 7yrs short of 80 in 2054 but i meet all the other requirements, can i come toast my wrinkles with you or will you not bend the rules for your 73 year old friends...............

Thu Aug 04, 05:39:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are just too funny!

Thu Aug 04, 09:24:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Marsha said...

It's not my party but since I was involved in the early stages of planning this party, I will add my 2 cents about whether "anonymous" can come. Women have a longer life expectancy than men, so we may need to lower the age restriction for the guys in order to make sure the men are represented. So, if you are a guy, I vote yes (but what is new?)...

Thu Aug 04, 11:27:00 AM 2005  
Blogger agirloutthere said...

I think the above anonymous is Miss Chambati...am I correct?

Thu Aug 04, 12:32:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes that would be me, so can i come to the party, if you say no i will gate crash anyway coz i am guessing at 80 no one will have the strength to kick me of the island....................

Fri Aug 05, 05:48:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, could i come with vodaka.... nothing about tequila excites me. i'll be kicken it at a young 73.... can you hang with the young blood?!?!?!? Can't wait to see you there! text me and let me know when your going!

Sat Aug 06, 02:04:00 PM 2005  
Blogger agirloutthere said...

73 year old vodka drinkers? 73 year olds still take their blood pressure medication and try to walk around the block and vodka, well that's just too clean. I want complete craziness. I have a couple of thoughts as to who this 73 year old is...you know you could get brave and leave your name under the "Other" option.

Sat Aug 06, 02:48:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah just realized that today! and vodka can lead to complete craziness if used the right way! tee hee

Sun Aug 07, 06:50:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Bragg said...

I'm leaving the Tequila and packing the Rum. Good gravy there is just nothing better than a little Rum and Coke, Rum and punch, Rum and...Rum. Yeah. I guess that's just the old salt in my veins coming through in historically accurate fashion. So, while in 2054 I won't be 80, I will have the moxy to show up and bring a sweet party to the mix.

Sun Aug 07, 06:49:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home