Sunday, April 02, 2006

N@#$%, and Wet$%^&, and Ch!#$%, Oh My!




The FO and I stepped out last night and
went to N*W*C-The Race Show. It was great!
If you ever get the chance to see it, do.

I don't know what I enjoyed more, the
players, or the audience. It was such a
diverse crowd; different races, professions,
educations, lifestyles, and ages. After the
show they had a Q&A with the players.
(The show is autobiographical.) The
audience had about 30 minutes to ask
questions. After that the players hung out in
the lobby. All of the interaction was great, but
the entire evening, I just kept wondering, how
do we get this particular group of people to get
together on a regular basis and listen to and
learn about each other and work on ways to
really make a difference in Cincinnati.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home