Thursday, September 15, 2005

Chasing each other around with paint rollers


Last night "someone" (Spicey) said something about "girls just want to have fun." I think she was quoting Cyndi. Anyway in the spirit of having fun I bring you this...

I recently found this on CMHL, who seems to have taken it from Coffeesoup (I love that name; wish I'd thought of it).

Here's to the fun...

1-Ask me three questions. Any 3, no matter how personal, private, or random

2-I have to answer them honestly. I have to answer them all. Read "the fine print:" within REASON.... I won't lie, but I might not give up the answer. So I guess I am a dirty little cheater ;-)

3-consider soliciting the three questions on your own blog..

2 Comments:

Blogger sheplaysamartin said...

hmmm.... what to ask...

1. what color are your favorite pajamas?

2. how did you know aaron was 'the one'?

3. why the gap in your blogging? :)

ok...

Sat Sep 17, 09:51:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you willing to forgive people so easily?

what is your one secret you have never told anyone?

what are you looking for?

Sun Sep 25, 02:05:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home