Friday, October 28, 2005

Security

"What are you trusting to Me?"

"But what do I have? I'm not a superstar with those talents or that amount of influence. I'm just me."

"Oh, you have your marriage, your joy, your jobs, your health, your house, your relationships, your security. Yes, I know it is hard for you to give Me your security. You haven't experienced security from many if any, so you don't understand it."

"So how do I give that to You? How do I let go? Let go of something that I really don't even know. Wait, how am I'm clinging to something that I haven't experienced or understood? Why do I? God will you teach me what security is? Teach me, so I can know what I'm giving over to You. "

Wow, this is weird. I don't understand what I am so desperately clutching. I'm hanging on to something that has almost no meaning at all for me. If you don't understand a word, more than likely you don't use it. If you don't know about a computer program, you wouldn't use it. If you don't know a person, you wouldn't cling to that friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home